How should I store my products?
Bites & Tarts - In the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Loaves - Well wrapped at room temperature for up to a week. We do not recommend placing them in the fridge as this dries them out.
Cookies - Tightly closed in their original package in the fridge for up to a week. Also, you could freeze the cookies in their original packaging and when you're ready to eat just place them in the oven at 350F for 5 minutes.
Please note that our products are preservative free, so we suggest eating them as soon as possible.
Do you have a storefront? And if so, where is it located?
No, for the moment we do not own a storefront. We operate from an industrial kitchen where you can pick up for order if you wish. Our address is 9351 SW 56 ST, Miami, FL 33165.
How much time in advance do I need to place my order?
It depends on what products you'd like to purchase and the quantity. For cookies, loaves and some tarts you can place your order several hours ahead for same-day pick up or delivery as these products are usually in stock. However, we recommend placing your order a day in advance if possible.
For large orders and catering please place your order 4-5 days in advance.
Do you offer dessert stations?
Yes! Our goodies make the cutest dessert stations. Please call (786) 282 - 0447 for our special menu.
Do we offer gluten free products?
No, unfortunately we do not have gluten free products.
Delivery, Pick - Up & Payments
Do you offer delivery in Miami?
Yes we do! We ship anywhere in Miami Dade for a $10 or $15 delivery fee.
Do we ship out of Florida?
Yes we do! We ship nationwide (US only)
How much does shipping cost?
We have $10 flat fee shipping rate.
Shipping & Processing
- We only ship nationwide orders Monday through Wednesday
- We do not ship nationwide Thursday & Friday, or holidays, as we want to avoid your products being held in a warehouse over the weekend.
- Orders placed after 4 PM EST will be shipped the following shipping day (Monday- Wednesday)
- Orders placed after 12 PM EST on Wednesday will ship on the following Monday (excluding holidays)
- Casa Gioia is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- Shipments that are returned due to incorrect information will be subject to additional charges for reshipment.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration. Please not that this may affect shipping and arrival dates. If we see that these delays may be possible we will contact you to change/discuss your order.
- A signature may be required for delivery at the discretion of the driver. If package is returned to office we will try our best to get the company to re-deliver.
Returns, Cancellations and Modifications
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, Casa Gioia does not accept returns.
- *Circumstance pending, Casa Gioia will issue a credit.
- For order cancellations or modifications please call us immediately at 786-282-0447.
- At Casa Gioia we want to make you happy, so if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase please call us within 2 days of receiving your order and we will do our very best to make this a joyful experience.